AAI Canada brings together volunteers and professionals offering you a complete support and assistance service to immigrate to Quebec and Canada according to the federal and provincial laws in force, while avoiding unnecessary or unfavorable journeys.
Our association wishes above all to develop a support network between our members and our partners in order to help make the immigration process in Canada more transparent and fair. We want to help create a community in which everyone can share their experience, ask questions and suggest possible solutions.
Our goal is to serve you in one place and to provide you with a service that goes beyond legal and technical advice. The Immigration Assistance Association welcomes you to our home; welcome home.
The values of an association and its team give it its strength. These values also guide the meaning that this organization gives to its actions.
AAI Canada was born out of the recognition of the challenges faced by many citizens here and newcomers to Canada. Double invoicing, hidden legal fees, poorly completed forms or missing documents: the result can be a bitter disappointment.
We believe in the values of fairness, transparency and respect. Our project is based on the honest collaboration of all our members and partners, whoever they are.
Navigating the intricacies of Canada’s immigration system on your own is not for everyone. A lot of people swallowed up their time and money before calling on us. It is for this reason that AAI CANADA wishes to be a crossroads of knowledge and resources for all. Our doors are open to you.
We provide prompt and professional service!
- Classification according to skills and desired region
- Complet preparation files for principal applicant, and family, if desired
- Airline ticket and travel agency service
- Airport reception
- Organization of transport upon arrival in Canada
- Follow-up to permanent residence
- Finding an employer
- Interview with your future employer
- Contract signature with employer
- Bank account opening with several advantages for our members
- Help to obtain credit
- Motor vehicle financing available
- Health insurance registration
- Social insurance registration
- Support to find accommodation
- Support for daycare or school registration
- Francization registration (MIFI)
- Cellphone preparation as soon as you arrive, if you request it
- Obtaining a Canadian driver’s license
- Translator service
- Evaluation of your company’s eligibility
- Posting service
- Sending of resumes
- Video conference interviews with selected candidates
- Application procedure with all government authorities
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Preparation of documents and registrations: Health insurance, RAMQ, SIN, bank account.
- Assistance with school and childcare registration
- Airport pick-up, transportation of candidates to and from work.
- Workplace integration day
- Visit every 45-60 days at the company during the term of the contract with the employees.
- Travel agency services
- The most competitive price on the market
- Support before, during and after the arrival of your candidates
Doing business with AAI is simplifying your life!
What our customers says!
The Immigration Assistance Association is full of resources of all kinds to help you with your immigration process.
First visit to Canada? Do you want to extend your permit or visa? Do you dream of becoming a Canadian citizen?
Do you want to sponsor relatives?
Our network of partners includes legal advisers, translation, travel and job placement agencies to meet all your needs.
The only fee that you will be asked is the 450 $ (Principal Applicant)
(add 100 $ for spouse and per child (22 years and under)) for the registration with our association (AAI).
These fees will be used for research employers and the complete follow-up of your file, And thus to ensure the good progress of your request. We cannot guarantee you the exact deadlines but the current average is 9 months to 1 year for the complete process.
The file opening fees are not refundable.
- Robert Stead (CEO)
- Josée Roy (Executive vice president)
- Johanne Boivin Drapeau (Immigration consultant recognized by ICCRC and accredited as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant(RCIC))
- Lucie Poulin (Administrative assistant)
- Marie-Louise Tah (Administrative technician)
- Jessica Dion (Legal Technician)
- Adrian Echemendia (Legal Technician)
- Wina cadran (Administrative Technician)
- Abdala Bode (Classification Officer)
- Francis Pelletier (Business advisor)
- Julie Bellegarde (Fundraising manager)
- Fernando Osorio Montoya
- Yenny Catherine Trianag Gonzalez (Transportation and service)
- Torsten Trute (Director of operations)
- Gabriela Biese (Administrative assistant)
- Viktor Piven (Advisor
- Evi Pechmann (Communication and translation)
- Me Louise Harbour (Lawyer)
- Me Beatrice Latuille (Lawyer)
- Me Yves Bernier (Lawyer)