HOW DO I BEGIN THE PROCESS?
At AAI Canada Global, our streamlined process ensures a smooth journey for candidates and businesses, connecting them to Canadian opportunities.
- Work certificate
- Passport (valid for at least 3 years)
- Passport photo (white background)
- Up-to-date curriculum vita
- Birth certificate
- Proof of payment of registration fee (photo of payment)
- Driving license (if applicable)
- Marriage or civil partnership certificate (if applicable)
- Candidate questionnaire
Note: Please note that in the event of missed or non-compliant documentation, replacement documents will be required to be submitted by email before the process can continue.
If you are selected by the employer, AAI Canada Global will schedule an interview between you and the employer.
Additionally, working closely with the employer, AAI Canada Global will manage the candidate’s airport transportation and assist in the opening of a bank account as well as the acquisition of the required SIN (Social Insurance Number).